Full scope eye care clinic operates Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Doctors Vision Care are pleased to announce that we have relocated to the Sask Valley Health Care Centre, the new health care centre in Rosthern.
Doctors Vision Care is a family focused optometry clinic that has been addressing the eye-care needs of Rosthern and surrounding areas since 2011. We are invested in the lifetime health of your eyes. Our team of professionals is committed to life-long learning and they continually expand their scope of practice to better care for you. Our clinic is warm and welcoming, and we treat all our patients as if they are family.
Sask Valley Health Care Centre is a multidisciplinary health centre, and Doctors Vision Care is excited to be at the forefront of this innovative approach to healthcare that allows for close collaboration between practitioners for the thorough management of common eye conditions such as diabetic retinopathy, inflammatory retinal conditions, cataracts, macular degeneration, glaucoma, and dry eyes.
The move to the larger clinic allows Doctors Vision Care to expand services in Rosthern and area:
• We now have two optometrists dedicated fully to the Rosthern Clinic.
• Hours have been extended to five days a week from the one day a week we had at our former downtown location.
• We’ve added new diagnostic equipment to better serve Rosthern and surrounding areas.
• Direct billing to all major insurance companies on behalf of our patients.
• We co-manage patients with ophthalmologists in both Prince Albert and Saskatoon.
• No need to go to the city to choose frames as we have greatly expanded our selection of eyewear.
• Wide variety of styles from the economical to designer brands and everything in between.
Come see us for routine eye exams and vision tests, eye disease diagnosis and treatment, immediate attention for ocular emergencies, and comprehensive eye health management.